WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY
← Return to all News Articles
On October 10, 2019 (World Mental Health Day), Anxiety Canada is broadcasting #OurAnxietyStories – Thriving With Anxiety:
- 8 hours of live interviews with host John Bateman.
- Streaming on Anxiety Canada’s website and YouTube Live.
- Guests include: actor/comedian Cathy Jones, Sloan drummer Andrew Scott, celebrity chef Bruno Feldeisen, renowned anxiety treatment experts, and regular Canadians.
- Canadians will use the hashtag #OurAnxietyStories to share their experience online.
- Often cited as “the mental health disorder of our time”, anxiety is a problem for millions of Canadians each year, who often struggle to get effective and affordable help.